6 MUST HAVES ON A BUSINESS CARD
1. Your logo: People every business needs a visual. Your business card is a reflection of you and your business professionalism. The truth is your more like to remember images in a design and colors then just words. If your business card has a consistency design and colors then you have a better chance of people remembering and identifying your business (included a tagline).
2. Your full name: When I pick up a card and looking to do business with someone, the first thing I do is Google that person making sure they are who they say they are. I research them on Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram too. Be sure that your full name is on the card because we are all only six degrees away from separation.
3. Your photo: People remember faces. Get a nice professional photo and update the picture ever three years. Funny how many people don’t look like the photo on their business card and I like sorry please refresh my memory.
4. Your email address: This is so important. I don’t mind having a Gmail attached to your card. If your in the music business or personal services, but I would suggest using a email@example.com to give a more professional feel.
5. Your Blog’s URL: Your URL is the way people view your business. This is the best place to showcase your business.
6. Your Social Media Links: I don’t add them to the card, because it gets business. But if you are promoting your IG go for it. I think the website is good enough.
Hopefully, I was able to help you get a basic understanding of what should be on a business card! If your looking for a local Atlanta printer please give us a try. FlyersATL.com offers great business card prints and most jobs can be done same-day.
Need to get your small business project out in the open with flyers, postcards, business cards or catalogs? The best way to get your message out there is having printing items to be the signage for your business telling your business.
First things first: Your marketing items needs to be as professional as possible. Best way to accomplish this is to hire a graphic designer, but if you plan to do this yourself you’ll need to keep in mind that you’ll need to place all text 1/8 in from the edge of your design.
If you want to do the design yourself then use a program like Gimp or on the iPhone use Poster Maker- Flyer Maker. For Android use Poster Maker & Poster Designer. Also can download a copy of Photoshop app from Adobe.
So you want to start your project, I personally use Photoshop or illustrator from Adobe to design hi-definition quality images, but I know Photoshop is just one way to get your project started.
What You’ll Need
Your logo in original file format would be the best. Next, you’ll need to your message, Ad information, and contact details. Website information is a must in today’s marketplace.
Once you get all the graphics, text, and size design, please bring in the text in 1/8 of an inch to prevent cutting issues. The easy way to send for adjustments is using a solid color. Usually, a local print shop can adjust for you for around $5 to $10.
Remember to make your image resolution 300dpi and also know your graphics will print out a little darker than on your computer screen. To reduce, be sure to design in CMYK.
If you have a square to print, understand the size is only available is a 4”x4” dude to the fact the cost of a 4×6 flyer is cheaper then cd inserts size.
You need your artwork to be scalable, and a fixed, flat image file won’t work. Go for as high-resolution as possible, always. A file can always be scaled down, but not up, and keep its clarity. We gladly accept virtually every Mac & PC file format, including any version of:
Have a file that isn’t listed here? It’s likely that we can use it. Call us at 678-368-3214 to get your short run project started!
Buy one Get one Free Business card printing service in Atlanta. 12pt card stock business card double-sided printing in Atlanta GA. Same day order before 2pm. UV coating Extra and next day only.
This is standard size (3.5″x2″) business card in full color on both sides. Same day turnaround.
Deal ends February 28, 2018.
1. Two sets of business cards will be identical.
2. Optional UV coating is available.
3. Cuttoff time is 4pm.
4. For non-UV coating order, order submitted AFTER CUTOFF will be ready next business day.
5. For UV coating order, all order will be ready next business day.
6. All next day order will be ready as early as 2pm
Folded cards are a great way to add more info to a card without overdoing it. Think of having two cards with a clean design and simple information. These folder cards are fun because you can make them interactive, creative, and memorable for customers. Add qr codes to sending users to a video
Rounded corners look great on business cards. Rounded cards do cost more and take more time to printing, but you they look and feel great.
Matte finish business cards are becoming more and more popular because they are more green and better for the environment. Matte finished business cards are much easier to print and I think the colors are more vibrant then business cards with UV coating.
Double-sided business cards are great to add just a little extra marketing message. With printing on two sides so you can share more content or even just to add a visual element like a qr code for promotion to your business cards.￼
Pictures on business cards were definitely a must for real-estate agents, insurance sales professional and many other types of marketers because people remember faces. A professional headshot at the right size will be a hit for your business. A quick rule of thumb is to have a picture no more than three years or 20 pounds.