6 MUST HAVES ON A BUSINESS CARD
1. Your logo: People every business needs a visual. Your business card is a reflection of you and your business professionalism. The truth is your more like to remember images in a design and colors then just words. If your business card has a consistency design and colors then you have a better chance of people remembering and identifying your business (included a tagline).
2. Your full name: When I pick up a card and looking to do business with someone, the first thing I do is Google that person making sure they are who they say they are. I research them on Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram too. Be sure that your full name is on the card because we are all only six degrees away from separation.
3. Your photo: People remember faces. Get a nice professional photo and update the picture ever three years. Funny how many people don’t look like the photo on their business card and I like sorry please refresh my memory.
4. Your email address: This is so important. I don’t mind having a Gmail attached to your card. If your in the music business or personal services, but I would suggest using a email@example.com to give a more professional feel.
5. Your Blog’s URL: Your URL is the way people view your business. This is the best place to showcase your business.
6. Your Social Media Links: I don’t add them to the card, because it gets business. But if you are promoting your IG go for it. I think the website is good enough.
Hopefully, I was able to help you get a basic understanding of what should be on a business card! If your looking for a local Atlanta printer please give us a try. FlyersATL.com offers great business card prints and most jobs can be done same-day.
FlyersATL.com is a local print shop in Peachtree Corners GA printing great quality at low prices. Our 4×6 flyer fits in your pocket, but can’t miss it when a 5×8 postcard flyer is sticking out of your mailbox.
FlyersATL digital printing services are great for individuals and organizations to promote and communicate their marketing messages. If your business is promoting an event, advertising a sale, or bringing awareness to your new product line, FlyersATL would be a great resource to print a cost-effectively and great turnaround time options.
FlyersATL also offers custom flyer sizes and any standard size flyer can be trimmed to fit. We also design and printing services for business cards, posters and brochures.
Printed brochures continue to be a relevant communication tool in 2018. A brochure is a great way to displaying your product, service or message because a brochure will stay in front of your audience more than ever before.
Brochures are a great icebreaker explaining what your business has to offer. Brochures often are kept for jotting notes, or a great way to drive traffic to your website. With a professional design brochure, your business will stand out from other advertising, with can be interactive.
Today’s companies realize a brochure is used as a tool in marketing their business and must have a sleek, modern design. A professional looking brochure with crisp pictures says a thousand words on how proud the business is. Also, brochures are a great tool to use outline during a meeting with a potential customer. Brochures stand out because so many of your competitors are not using them giving a competitive edge.
In the past, a company thought that printing brochures are expensive. In fact, a brochure orders are very reasonable and reduce in cost when the quantity is double. are so reasonable, I can’t understand why people do not buy printing more often” In fact, the cost for 1000 brochures will cost as little as 25¢ each! That is a reasonable piece of marketing that can stay in front of your prospect.
Need to get your small business project out in the open with flyers, postcards, business cards or catalogs? The best way to get your message out there is having printing items to be the signage for your business telling your business.
First things first: Your marketing items needs to be as professional as possible. Best way to accomplish this is to hire a graphic designer, but if you plan to do this yourself you’ll need to keep in mind that you’ll need to place all text 1/8 in from the edge of your design.
If you want to do the design yourself then use a program like Gimp or on the iPhone use Poster Maker- Flyer Maker. For Android use Poster Maker & Poster Designer. Also can download a copy of Photoshop app from Adobe.
So you want to start your project, I personally use Photoshop or illustrator from Adobe to design hi-definition quality images, but I know Photoshop is just one way to get your project started.
What You’ll Need
Your logo in original file format would be the best. Next, you’ll need to your message, Ad information, and contact details. Website information is a must in today’s marketplace.
Once you get all the graphics, text, and size design, please bring in the text in 1/8 of an inch to prevent cutting issues. The easy way to send for adjustments is using a solid color. Usually, a local print shop can adjust for you for around $5 to $10.
Remember to make your image resolution 300dpi and also know your graphics will print out a little darker than on your computer screen. To reduce, be sure to design in CMYK.
If you have a square to print, understand the size is only available is a 4”x4” dude to the fact the cost of a 4×6 flyer is cheaper then cd inserts size.
You need your artwork to be scalable, and a fixed, flat image file won’t work. Go for as high-resolution as possible, always. A file can always be scaled down, but not up, and keep its clarity. We gladly accept virtually every Mac & PC file format, including any version of:
Broderbund: The Printshop, version 15
Corel: Bryce, Draw, Lotus, PhotoPaint, Quattro Pro, Ventura, WordPerfect
Macromedia: Fireworks, Freehand
Microsoft: Excel, Home Publishing, PhotoDraw, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Works
Serif: DrawPlus, PagePlus, PhotoPlus
Also: .EPS, .JPEG & .TIF files
Have a file that isn’t listed here? It’s likely that we can use it. Call us at 678-368-3214 to get your short run project started!