Graphic Design Internship
Your design degree is the first step to a rewarding career. Why not kick that career off with an internship where you can put your education into action? As a FlyersATL.com Intern, you will get on-the-job training and mentoring and real-world experience in graphic design, web design and printing. FlyersATL.com employees are well trained and able to access vast professional resources to develop their careers. It’s a great place to start your career in graphic design and media.
This is a paid internship starting at $8 where you’ll spend about three to four hours a day formatting design for printing or designing business cards, flyers, and banners. Also posting blogs and links on social media with hashtags. This is a part-time (10-20 hours/week) paid internship.
FlyersATL.com company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. The company is Atlanta’s leading in same day printing services.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for formatting files for print, digital, web/intranet, video ( some we don’t do a lot in this but want to in the future) and other as assigned. This position will assist with the development and design of core FlyersATL.com graphics, logos.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
Prepare images to coincide with FlyersATL.com social media channels posts.
Conceptualize and design brands for various internal campaigns.
Print and digital formats.
- No experience needed. College student or some one starting out.
- Computer knowledge and photoshop a plus. The more you know the faster we can get you to work.
- Basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite. Video editing software is a plus, but not needed. Will train.
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Highly motivated with a competitive attitude
FlyersATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer