Want to know how FlyersATL focuses on printing booklets, catalogs, handbooks, and booklets?
It’s no secret that buying printed product booklets, catalogs, and booklets can be a minefield in Atlanta, GA. Fortunately, at FlyersATL we are the printing professionals of short run and on demand same day printing of the Atlanta, GA who share our knowledge of printing, design, and we always set up your file to print for FREE!
At FlyersATL we can help you design your product booklet, catalog or magazine, help you modified your file if you need extra information for your file printing job. We also keep the best digital printers and latest technological advances in the printing industry.
1. Page Size – One considerations with catalog, booklet or magazine printing serivces is the size of the pages in your prints. At, FlyersATL we offer two sizes for the most part. Our booklets, catalogs, handbooks and magazines page sizes come either full page of 8.5” x 11”, or half page 5.5”x8.5” with a 0.25 inch bleed, because this is the size that is the most commonalty used.
2. Quantity – Before ordering prints, you need to determine how many magazines you want printed. Orders start at 8 pages with at lease 100 prints, but if you would like to do less we can supply less or a few hundred to several hundred thousand. The order amount will determine the prices pre booklet.
3. Paper Stock – An important element for any booklet, catalog or magazine printing is the paper stock, or the type of paper used for printing pages. We use a nice quality and thick cover with 100lbs paper at an inexpensive with looks great that with fit your quality goals and budget.
4. Type of Binding Desired – At FlyersATL we offer two choices when it comes to binding our magazines, booklets, and catalogs printing services which are saddle stitching which is same day and now perfect binding which takes up to three days to complete.
5. Types of Graphic Files Involved – Magazine, catalogs and booklets printing is made simple at FlyersATL.com. We can expect graphic files such as pdf, jpg, psd, id, and any other graphic format that you used that you used to design your file. FlyersATL will make everything go smoothly and avoid common problems insuring your file is ready for print for free.
6. FlyersATL is a Digital Printer – At FlyersATL we offer the best quality digital printing services for your booklet, catalog, handbook or magazine printing. Our digital printer will help you get the finished quality and appeal that you want and avoid common mistakes.
7. File Reviews and Proofs – At FlyersATL.com we offer file review and proof for free! Yes that’s right for free. Once you purchase the printing product services we offer free review and set up same day, making it easier to review all of the necessary files before the printing process starts. This will avoid many errors and the most common issues with this step of the process. We only print you our clients approve by email.
8. Type of Proofs Offered – At FlyersATL whether you are planning to create flyers, brochures, banners, stickers, posters, or you want booklets, catalogs, or magazine printing, it is important to understand the types of proof that the printer will offer. Our digital proofs are usually available, by digital means such as jpg. Magazines, Booklets, handbooks and catalogs are upload to Youtube showing the product layout.
If your ready to order a booklets, magazine, handbook or catalog please visit booklet page to check prices on short run printing or call us at 678-368-3214 you can email us at email@example.com